Comments

Tuesday, 28th July 2015. 12:30:52 PM

Kiril Gegoski
kgegoski@.....com

The charcoals are uniquely your own and will be universally accepted and acclaimed by those who understand and appreciate art.

Wednesday, 11th March 2015. 02:30:52 PM

Coleman Barks
maypopbooks@......com

Keep doing your good work.

Wednesday, 2nd October 2013. 04:53:52 PM

Shayn Tuita
Shayn.tuita@......com

The excellent 'Black Lightning' series draws from within Soul's perception, and is perfect for contemplation.

Could 'Kopnez' be the face the 'Mad Woman' is looking at? What hidden secret from the depths of the Divine - magnetic and impelling, like a sacred whirlpool, has she stumbled upon?

I see that The King has found wisdom within the eye of the storm. What will the winds of change bring - cyclonic gales or a gentle breeze to soothe the brow?

Thank you Dimce, for sharing a part of your heart, and allowing us to walk through these impressions of such beauty!

Sunday, 21st October 2012. 08:33:07 PM

Jamie Malone
onehandwashestheother@......com

Your art work is very special. Each and every picture has so much feeling. 'Kopnez' is genius!

Saturday, 22nd September 2012. 11:15:33 AM

daevid allen
daevideo@......com

'Aleksandar' looks effortless!

Saturday, 2nd July 2011. 04:21:35 PM

James Vandegrift
tenorjim@......com.au

Refinement and subtlety has become a full heart rendering!

Tuesday, 24th May 2011. 12:30:24 PM

Colleen Corradi Brannigan
colleenco@......com

Dimce,

I am truly impressed!!! I love your style and Daevid's portrait is spectacular!

Ciao e gracie, Colleen.

Saturday, 5th February 2011. 09:27:05 PM

Linda Ristevski
linda.r.1@......com

I am speechless. You have captured a rare beauty... the essence of the love of the creator for it's creation!

Friday, 10th December 2010. 10:27:18 AM

Charles Cavanaugh
chas.cavanaugh@......ch

The drawings are divine and remind me of inner visions.

Saturday, 16th October 2010. 09:27:49 PM

Stephanie Champion
srchamp@......com.au

'The Poet and the Winged One' is a breakthrough! While your previous work employs great skill, what you are now producing, for me, personally , is far more powerful. I love the textures you are using and the images appearing from within. I see archetypes arising and yet there's something more - you are accessing a deeper level of inspiration! Words fail...

Saturday, 10th July 2010. 05:34:45 PM

Karen Steele
kazsteele@......com

I find the softness of the charcoal alluring yet bold and striking at the same time! Whereas with most people's work we see familiarity to others, not so with these. Their uniqueness is astounding, I imagine palpable in the original. My utmost gratitude for sharing these precious gifts. Inspiring!

Monday, 21st December 2009. 07:48:19 AM

Michael W
harmonic12@......net.au

What a wonderful gift you are passing on. I treasure this. You are bringing to the world an external experience that allows for and encourages the opening of Soul! The pure of heart write the book of spiritual education and this is what I read here. Applause.

Monday, 24th August 2009. 07:09:45 PM

Nadia Ronay
nadiaronay@......com

I do not always feel engaged or moved by portraits but yours are just beautiful! The subtle warmth, presence and beauty of 'Wild Zinnia' manages to convey the complexity of one man's history and life experience with the simplicity of being.

It shows a very real sense of gazing into the eyes of a unique soul and the meeting that takes place there.

You aren't constrained by painting what you 'think' is to be spirit/warmth/beauty/wisdom, you are expressing/creating a form or structure that reflects the presence of the spirit of life.